The vision of our church is summarized in a single sentence based on two key scriptures:
The Great Commandment: “Jesus said, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul…and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and Prophets hang on these two commandments.’” Matt. 22:36-40
The Great Commission: “Jesus said, ‘Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matt. 28:19-20
- To “Love God with all your heart” is “Worship”.
- To “Love your neighbor as yourself” is “Ministry”.
- To “Go…make disciples” is “Evangelism”.
- To “Baptize…” is to “Incorporate Into Fellowship”.
- To “Teach them…all things” is “Discipleship”.
“Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.” Matt. 4:10
“…The Father seeks worshipers…and His worshippers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.” Jn 4:23-24